Rabu, 14 Agustus 2013

Hakko T18-I - T18 Series Soldering Tip for Hakko FX-888/FX-8801 - Conical - Sharp - R0.2 mm x 14.5 mm Get Rabate

Hakko T18-I - T18 Series Soldering Tip for Hakko FX-888/FX-8801 - Conical - Sharp - R0.2 mm x 14.5 mm
The Hakko T18-I I Soldering Tip is used with Hakko's FX-888/FX-8801/907/900M/913/928/936/937/703 Soldering Stations and Systems.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
Hakko T18-I - T18 Series Soldering Tip for Hakko FX-888/FX-8801 - Conical - Sharp - R0.2 mm x 14.5 mm Hakko T18-I - T18 Series Soldering Tip for Hakko FX-888/FX-8801 - Conical - Sharp - R0.2 mm x 14.5 mm
Product Features :

  • Shape: Conical, Sharp
  • Dimensions: R0.2 mm x 14.5 mm

Rating : 5.0 out of 5.0
List Price : $28.63

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar